General Terms & Conditions
This page outlines the general Terms of Business applicable to MelSa Productivity Limited.
Please note that these Terms should be read in conjunction with your Consulting Services Agreement. The Agreement is to be signed and returned before work commences.
Terms & Conditions:
- All rates are quoted exclusive of VAT.
- MelSa Productivity Limited reserves the right to decline any work with an onerous or unethical scope, or any additional work which may place a strain on business resources.
- All fixed-fee invoices will be issued monthly in advance for the full package cost. Payment is due within 7 days of receipt.
- In order to book the MelSa Minutes service, a £50 deposit will be required to hold your booked time. This is refundable with more than 24 hours’ written notice of cancellation; however, there will be a penalty of £50 levied if you cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- Any necessary business expenses incurred during the course of the work, e.g. international call charges, travel outside of London travel zones 1-2 (for ad hoc hourly rate clients) or private hire travel, professional printing, stationery, postage, and any other relevant expenses will be itemised and charged in addition to your agreed service fee.
- Where international travel is required, the most flexible travel option will be booked. Flights which have a duration of over 4 hours will require an upgrade to a premium cabin.
- Unless otherwise agreed (or in the event of an emergency), any calls, texts and emails sent for new tasks outside of MelSa’s core business hours of 9:30am-6pm GMT/BST Monday to Friday will receive a response once core business hours resume. Any work specifically required outside of these times may be subject to an uplift fee.
- Any changes to your original scope of work, e.g. increased completion time or complexity, etc. will require further consultation as soon as is practicably possible as it may be necessary to amend your fee in order to reflect any changes.
- During the course of business, you may change between service packages by providing a minimum of 30 days’ written notice. The change will then take effect from the next invoice.
- Either party may terminate the Consulting Services Agreement by providing 30 days’ written notice to the other party. The Agreement may also be terminated at any time by mutual agreement.
- MelSa Productivity Limited reserves the right to review these Terms of Business from time to time. Any changes in these terms will be communicated to clients in writing at least 28 days in advance of the proposed change.
- All fees will be reviewed biannually on 1st January and 1st July of each year.